The Copa Star Hospital give the patient the comfort of a 5-star hotel. It offers state-of-the-art technology and knowledgeable, skilled professionals in different specialties. And with the efficient exchange of information among treatment team members, they can coordinate the care without duplication of services.
In fact, you can say that the Copa Star Hospital of Latin America has brought medicine into the 21st century. They offer hybrid rooms with state-of-the-art equipment such as magnetic resonance imaging equipment, robotic medicine and telemedicine to diagnosis and treat patients. What does this mean for the patient?
- The hybrid room combines the design aspects of an exam room with the capabilities to be used in a conventional minimally invasive surgery. They feel this type of room helps to reduce patient’s recovery and time in the hospital.
- Robotic Room will be providing the da Vinci Robot. The da Vinci Robot, surgeons are able to operate using a few small incisions. The technology translates the hand movements of the surgeon into precise movements with tiny instruments inside the body. This allows the surgeon to work with enhanced vision and control. The da Vinci can perform such procedures as cardiac, gynecologic, urologic and general surgery. This allows the patient quicker recovery in most instances.
- Magnetic resonance imaging equipment in neuosurgical procedures allows doctors the ability to see 3D images of the tumor area, making the surgery more precise and less invasive.
- Telemedicine with the use of telecommunication and information technology allows the doctor to meet with patients from a distance.
On a more personal level, doctors not only treat the physical illness, they look at the total person’s emotional and mental requirements while being hospitalized. This total personalized care ensures that the patient has a positive experience and, thus, inproves recovery.
They offer a range of specialties, such as:
- Intensive Care Medicine
- Vascular Surgery
- Emergency Care
- Pediatric Emergency (This is the newest addition to the hospital, opening in 2016. It offers a special waiting room for the children and their parents while they wait to be seen by pediatricians on call
- Neuro and Cardiac Surgery
The convenience of the Star Restaurant within the CopaStar Hospital which is led by Swiss Chef Steve Moreillon, allow staff and family to enjoy the same cuisine as the patient in the hospital. Moreover, these healthy meals are also offered to the outside public.
For the community, they are beginning to expand their services to network offices throughout the area. The patients will soon discover the convenience of getting quality care by skilled clinicians in areas close to their homes. Visit their facebook page.